I think the waitress thinks I’m being stood-up. Lol.
I showed up 20 minutes early cause class let out and it’s cold outside.
Plus side to this: I already know what I’m ordering :D. This is srsly fantastic!! I’m usually the last one to order!
- What's that word for when you feel impending doom and chronic worry?
- I made a mistake when I chose to role play a fighter.
- I just wanna heal errrbuddy.
Miss Piggy On Beauty
What are your top beauty tips?
Start out perfect and don’t change a thing. Always accentuate your best features by pointing at them. And conceal your flaws by sucker punching anyone who has the audacity to mention them.
Never too old to learn from the Muppets.
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.” - Miss Piggy
- Last year, when we had our annual day after Christmas spa day, the man massaging me said my neck and shoulders were tense and he asked me if I hunch them a lot and I told him probably because I'm cold a lot and he said to stop shivering because it was bad for my posture and neck and shoulders and something about tense muscles.
- Where on this planet can I live that I don't have to deal with cold. Seriously. I'd rather swat away giant mosquitos and stuff than shiver.
- And I do that stupid twitch when I'm cold. Mostly when I'm stressed. I've concluded that it happens when I'm tense.. which I am, when I'm cold.
- And the next person who makes fun of me, I will karate chop your throat.
- Please don't make fun of something you don't understand. It really does cause me pain when I suppress it.
- Ugh. I love Christmas and family and hot chocolate and Christmas lights and Michael Buble's Christmas album... but I hate this weather.
- With a fiery passion.
- WHY AM I SO BITTER TODAY?! : ( The cold. That's it.
- Let's take a moment and reflect, shall we?
- Remember in the summer time when I said "we can survive without using our AC. It'll be a bit warm, but we have fans and windows, so we'll survive" and that worked out for all of 3 days before the two roommates were like "nah, we need some ac. This heat is horrible" and I was like "okay, whatever. Do what you want. We do live in CA, and it does get pretty hot. AC it is." ((despite the fact that our apartment literally has no insulation. Cool.))
- Now, I'm cold. Constantly.
- (remember that low blood pressure thing I was complaint about last winter? When I was cold. All the time. Every day. Freezing. Well, it's kind of chronic. And, as it turns out, hereditary. I thought just my grandma had to be treated for it. But, my aunt and cousin on my mom's side do, too. Hm. Interesting. Anyway..)
- "I don't want to turn the heater on because it will get hot and my throat will dry out and I can't breathe."
- Too bad you don't have a window in your room, or fresh water to drink or a fan or other means of cooling yourself.
- It's not like we live in a city with access to these technologies, or anything.
- I'm warm in bed. Period.
- Oh, and when I'm in a hot shower. That's nice.
- (another note to consider: the roommates have smaller, cozy rooms. Mine is bigger, and really empty. Like. Really empty. Well.. mostly empty.)
- I'm not trying to be comfortable and walk around naked at the same time. I'm aware of that conflict. I'm trying to comfortable in my home without wearing a sweater or cardigan or robe constantly. It would be nice to not have Goosebumps.
- Well, when you find a frozen carcass in my bed, the authorities will know that I did speak up about the heater.
- I've raised my standards (gosh, if this keeps happening I'll never be happy living anywhere. D= ) My next apartment/house/brothel/wherever will have double-paned windows.
- I'm not settling. This will happen.